Search By Brand
Gluten Free Almond & Hazelnut Macaroons
Serving: 22 Macaroons
3/4 x cup of Premium Choice Almond Meal
1/2 x cup of Premium Choice Hazelnut Meal
1/4 x cup of Roberts Gluten Free Plain Flour
1/3 x cup of caster sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons of Premium Choice Flaked Almonds
1 1/2 tablespoons of Premium Choice Hazelnut Kernels
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 x egg whites
Pure Icing Sugar
1. Preheat Oven to 200 degrees Celsius, coursely chop 1 1/2 tablespoons of Premium Choice hazelnut kernels and spread evenly over a baking tray and bake for 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Decrease Oven temperature to 150 degrees Celsius.
3. Add 2 egg whites to a small bowl and beat with an electric mixer until eggs start forming peaks.
4. While mixing add the 1/3 cup of sugar to the bowl, then beat the mixture for 5 minutes or until the mixture is smooth.
5. In a larger bowl, add a teaspoon of vanilla extract, 1/2 cup of Premium Choice hazelnut meal, 3/4 cup of Premium Choice almond meal and 1/4 cup of Roberts gluten free plain flour. Add the egg mixture and mix.
6. Place a large tablespoon of the mixture onto 2 trays with baking paper.
7. Repeat Step 6 for the remaining mixture keeping them 3cm apart.
8. Sprinkle with the Premium Choice flaked almonds and chopped roasted hazelnut kernels.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
10. Leave to cool for 20 minutes. Serve with sifted icing sugar.
Couscous & Cranberry Salad
Ingredients1 large red capsicum
1 Cup of Premium Choice Cranberries
1 cup of Premium Choice Pistachio Raw Kernels
½ cup of Premium Choice Walnuts
2 cups of Nutri Free Couscous
Juice of 2 Lemons
¼ cup of Proteco Olive Oil
250g of washed baby spinach
2 cups of diced pumpkin
1 tbsp of white vinegar
Salt and pepper
80g of Premium Choice Almond Flakes toasted to garnish
- Prepare couscous per packet instructions
- Grill red capsicum over medium heat. Once cooked remove black skin and slice into thin strips
- Dice pumpkin into bite size pieces. Drizzle with a little olive oil and salt and bake at 180 degrees until crisp and golden.
- Place pistachios in tray and slightly toast in oven then roughly chop.
- Combine prepared couscous, red capsicum, diced roasted pumpkin, baby spinach leaves, cranberries, walnuts, toasted pistachios.
- Whisk lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper and olive oil in a bowl. Pour over the salad and mix.
- Garnish with toasted Almond Flakes.
Spinach & Pumpkin Salad
150g of Baby Spinach Leaves
600g of Butternut Pumpkin
1 x Premium Choice Pine Nuts
4 tablespoons of Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 tablespoons of Premium Choice Sesame Seeds
3 tablespoons of Kangaroo Island Organic Sugar Gum Honey
1 tablespoon of Lemon Juice
1 1/2 teaspoons of Wholegrain Mustard
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat Oven to 200 degrees Celsius, place 80g of Premium Choice Pine Nuts evenly over a baking tray and cook until golden (Usually 5 to 10 minutes).
2. Increase Oven temperature to 220 degrees Celsius.
3. Deseed, peel and cut the pumpkin into chunks. Mix the pumpkin with 2 tablespoons of Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 2 tablespoons of Kangaroo Island Organic Sugar Gum Honey and salt and pepper in a bowl.
4. Place the pumpkin evenly onto a lined baking tray and bake for 20 to 25 minutes. Ensure the pumpkin is turned once during baking, to ensure even cooking on both sides.
5. Scatter the 2 tablespoons of Premium Choice Sesame Seeds evenly over the pumpkin and bake for an extra 5 minutes.
6. Let it cool for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Mix 1 tablespoon of Kangaroo Island Organic Sugar Gum Honey, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 1 1/2 teaspoons of wholegrain mustard, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
8. Mix 150g of Baby Spinach Leaves with the pumpkin in a serving bowl. Add the dressing mixture to the salad and gently mix. Ready to Serve.
Low Calorie Spaghetti with mussels, tomato and parsley
1 x packet SlimPasta Spaghetti
1 x clove of garlic sliced
2 x tablespoons olive oil
½ x bunch of continental parsley chopped
2 x fresh tomatoes washed and diced
400 grams fresh mussels
1 x cup of white wine
salt and pepper if desired
1. Prepare SlimPasta Spaghetti as per instruction on pack
2. Remove beard and scrub mussels until clean
3. Heat oil and add garlic, cook until softened. Add prepared mussels to pot
4. Toss mussels in pot and then add white wine , place lid on top and cook mussels for 5 minutes
5. Remove mussels from pot, toss in SlimPasta Spaghetti and allow to absorb some flavours
6. Remove SlimPasta Spaghetti from pot add fresh tomato, chopped parsley toss in bowl and then add mussels
You can also:
- Add parmesan cheese to garnish
- Add fresh chilli to dish for extra bite
Fettuccine pasta with eggplant and pine nuts
500g of fettuccine pasta
1 x eggplant
2 x 420g can of chopped tomatoes
1 x crushed garlic clove
1 x Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 x diced brown onion
1/2 x cup of basil leaves
1 x Premium Choice Pine Nuts
1. Preheat Oven to 200 degrees celsius, place a tablespoon of Premium Choice Pine Nuts evenly over a baking tray and cook until golden (Usually 5 to 10 minutes).
2. Heat a tablespoon of Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a frying pan on medium-high heat.
3. Add a diced brown onion to the pan and cook for 3 minutes. Then, add 1 clove of crushed garlic and eggplant to cook for 6 minutes.
4. Add the 2 cans of chopped tomato and stir. Let it simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
5. Place Pasta into a large saucepan of boiling water. Salt may be added to the water (Usually 1/2 to 1 level tablespoon). Stir gently and continue to boil for 8.5 minutes or until al dente. Be careful not to overcook. Remove from boil and immediately strain and rinse under warm running water.
6. Add the sauce, basil and toasted Premium Choice Pine Nuts to the pasta and mix. Serve.
For a healthier alternative, substitute the fettuccine pasta with Orgran Gluten Free Pasta
6 x Capsicum
1 x Large Diced Onion
500g Lean Beef Mince
1/2 x cup of Premium Choice Pine Nuts
1/2 x cup of Torn Basil Leaves
1 x cup of Parboiled Rice
1/4 x cup of Red Wine
1/2 x cup of Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 x 400g Can of Diced Tomatoes
1 x Crushed Clove of Garlic
Salt & Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. Add the diced onion, garlic and some Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil to a frypan and cook on low heat.
3. Add 1/2 cup of Premium Choice Pine Nuts and stir.
4. Add Lean Beef Mince and Brown.
5. Add 1/2 can of Diced Tomato and stir.
6. Add 1 cup of parboiled rice, 1/2 cup of torn basil leaves, salt and pepper to the frypan. Stir and cook for 5-7 minutes and add wine.
7. Wash the Capsicums and cut out the top to form a lid.
8. Fill the Capsicum with the rice mixture and sprinkle parmesan cheese on top.
9. Place lids on the Capsicums.
10. Place Capsicums on a baking tray and sprinkle some salt on top of Capsicums.
11. Mix the remaining 1/2 a can of Diced Tomatoes and mix with 1/2 cup of Pressed Purity Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a small bowl.
12. Pour the mixture over the top of the capsicums in the tray.
13. Cook the Capsicums in the preheated oven at 200 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes.
14. Take the tray out of the oven and cover with aluminium foil.
15. Cook for a further 40 minutes at 170 degrees Celsius.
16. Ready to Serve.
Serving: 30 cookies
125g of chopped butter
3/4 x cup of wholemeal flour
1 1/2 x cup of Premium Choice Rolled Oats
3/4 x cup of caster sugar
1/2 x cup of desiccated coconut
1/2 x cup of Premium Choice Raw Macadamia Nuts
2 x tablespoons of boiling water
2 x tablespoons of golden syrup
1 x tablespoon of bicarbonate soda
Optional: 1/4 x cup Premium Choice Raisins
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Evenly place the Premium Choice Raw Macadamia Nuts onto a baking tray lined with baking paper and cook for 5 minutes in the oven. Once cooked, chop the toasted macadamia nuts into pieces.
3. Sift the wholemeal flour into a bowl, add and stir the toasted macadamias, sugar, desiccated coconut, and Premium Choice Rolled Oats (Optional: add raisins too).
4. Mix the boiling water, golden syrup, bicarbonate soda and butter in a small bowl. Let the mixture cool. Once cooled add the mixture to the flour and mix.
5. Place 2 heaped teaspoons on the lined baking tray and flatten.
6. Repeat Step 5 for the remaining mixture keeping them 4cm apart.
7. Bake in oven for 10 to 15 minutes' depending on whether you like them chewy or crunchy. Let them cool and Serve.